1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm gunna come out...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cm25, Oct 6, 2008.

1. cm25

cm25 Guest

I've decided that I want to come put to my mom, and I think ima do it next week on Thursday, no reason but I just like Thursdays LOL. But does anyone have any advice on how to tell her?? She has asked me a couple times if I was gay and told me that she would accept me and still love me the same so I think she already knows. But ya

2. It seems like you should have an easy time of it, with your mom anyways. Try something like "Hey Mom, you know how you asked me if I was gay? Well..." That's my suggestion.

3. Amy

Amy

a letter works quite well.

or you can just pull a "mom, im gay!" while shes vacumming or something.

thats a very good sign :slight_smile:

4. Wall

Wall Guest

Lol, im coming out the second my mom gets home and goes outside to have her smoke. ><

5. No One

im useing a letter on Wednesday yea i know how you feel my mom is always asking if im gay

6. cm25

cm25 Guest

Hmmm idk I think telling her in person would be better cuz our family is like that we don't rily use paper haha. I'm rily nervouse though:frowning2: I'm just gunna have to do it and not leave time to think cuz thinkings bad!! That's what they tell us in schoolatleast haha jk. and no one and wall, make sure u post what happens!! haha and Thanx for the advice

7. cm25

cm25 Guest

Lmao I luv it!(!)

8. Wall

Wall Guest

Thats what im doing... xD!

9. Wall

Wall Guest

Well, ima make sure she hears me is only difference CM, come onto the Chat Room :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. cm25

cm25 Guest

I can't cuz I'm usin my itouch and my comp has a blcky thing haha I hate it

11. Amy

Amy

or you could do it like that one youtuber, carlk i think his name it. his mom was in the kitchen and he was in the living room.

him: moooom...im gay!
    mom: what?

XD

12. cm25

cm25 Guest

hmmm I like it, mite just have to try that, as long as Noone else is in da house at the time lmao

13. Enaithor

Hmm maybe if you just kind of make her ask if you're gay? Or something? Like do something to make your mum think you're gay, so she asks, and you say yes, so then she knows you are gay

14. cm25

cm25 Guest

ya I should like do something rily girly then shell ask me maybe... If it turns out like I want it tohaha. I sorta feel like should like tell her like he like mom need to tell u something..

15. musican

Yea, Carl is great. He’s the one who gave me confidence to tell my best friend. I watched his videos and decided that I should tell her. I still haven’t told my mom, but at least my best friend knows. She told me that she sort of always knew and was just waiting for me to tell her.