1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would you picture...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mellybear01, Nov 18, 2014.

1. mellybear01

mellybear01 Guest

How would you picture yourself coming out? What is the easiest way for you to come out? Tell me a story! (*hug*)

2. WearyWanderer

It hasn't happened to me (yet at least), but I sooo wish that when I come out to someone they would come out to me. So then I could say "Bitch I don't give a fuck who you wanna fuck, I'm gay too so I don't fucking care." :slight_smile:

3. Tardis2020

Eventually I'd like to get to the point where someone will ask me something like "Are you dating any girls?" or "Do you like any girls/Who do you like?" and I'll just say "No, but I'm dating/like a guy." I'm not one to make a big announcement, I'll probably never make a post on social media saying I'm gay because no one needs to make a post saying their straight, but if someone asks I'll tell.
    The easiest way to come out would probably be if someone came out to me first. Then I could just tell them obviously free of judgement or anything.

4. GewfyGlenn

There are two people that I am NOT out too, and that is my grandparents that raised me. I DREAM of coming out to them and just hugging it out and everything being ok, but I know full well that is 100% fantasy. They feel it is a choice and all homosexuals are going to burn in the everlasting flames of hell. I love them very much and I can imagine the pain it would cause my Grandmother if she ever found out, so a secret it shall remain.