1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by crimsonarcher, Oct 9, 2008.

1. crimsonarcher

come out to a friend of mine at school, thing is, I want to do it when I'm alone with him, because I want it to mean something, y'know? I have a slight crush, but nothing too big, I think. Also, i kinda think he might be also....his older brother has told me that he thinks that he is gay also, and well, i'm not gonna lie, he does show it off very slightly....i don't know, if by some chance he is actually gay, I'd like to help him in any way possible.

2. VexTaylor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, I would have loved to have had someone to discuss things over with about my sexuality when I was younger. I think its really cool that you want to help him, if he is in fact struggling with his sexuality. If you think that he would be accepting of you being gay, then I'd say go for it and if he isn't gay/bi, then at least you have another person who knows you a little better.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

3. Ronnie92

Go for it if you believe that he will respond well, now I have to get enough courage to tell my best friend who,unlike lucky you, I have a HUGE crush on. Good Luck (*hug*)

4. GaiEtFrais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha, we all think my friend of 13 years is gay. We used to be best friends but we're not anymore, we're still good friends though. He is so effeminate. If you had to pick one of us to be gay 99 out of 100 people would pick him. But I'm just sitting here hoping he isn't, I would never want a relationship with him or people to even make that connection/assumption.
    Eeeew.

5. crimsonarcher

Well, I told him today while we were alone.
    It couldn't have gone better!

6. Mickey

Good for you! Congrats! Details....?

7. Ronnie92

Congrats glad you did it.

8. Starshine16

That is great news.Having the support of a best friend is often huge when faced with the challenge of telling other people.

9. crimsonarcher

Ok, it was after a school rally, and he was waiting for some kind of sports practice right after, but he was alone, so i offered to stay with him for a bit. Then, I sat him down, and i said.." I'm kinda gay"...
    it was soo cute!
    he gave me this look of "aww"
    he said he was shocked that i told him, because he never thought I thought of him as a real friend.
    YES!
    I think he's straight, though. I guess some part inside of me wished he was gay. oh well.
    :grin: