1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It happened

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BeautifulStranger, Oct 10, 2008.

1. BeautifulStranger

Many of you have heard of me and the infamous boyfriend in the army situation. Most also know about a new boy for me being added into the equation, and ironically enough, that boy is in almost an identical situation as mine with his boyfriend back in the US. (Me and Sal are both studying abroad, FYI)

Sal told me one night that he would drop me in a minute if he and Jermaine (his complicated boy) stopped fighting all the time and they wanted to get gack together, despite being a bajillion miles away this year. Regardless to say, that made me feel like dirt, although I could understand why. He loves Jermaine as I love Mike.

Now, judging by the title I bet you're thinking Sal and Jermaine fixed things, and now I'm without a boyfriend in Germany. Well that's not it...

Jermaine sent Sal a message. I don't know how the message went entirely, but Sal paraphrased it for me.

Jermaine hates Sal now. He's so glad that he's out of his life. He has absolutely no more feelings left for Sal except those of disdain and loathing.

To say the very least, Sal is heart-broken. My heart goes out to him. I'm sorry he was hurt so bad, but to a degree I'm happy. I'm not happy that Jermaine just stomped all over Sal's feelings, but I'm happy that no more do I have to worry about being dropped because they fixed all of their problems.

And I feel absolutely disgusted with myself...

2. Fiorino

I know how you feel, similar stuff has happened to me.
    But you don't need to feel guilty about it, you didn't do
    anything wrong. You should be happy.
    (*hug*)