1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Lacri, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Lacri

Lacri Guest

So there has been this kid at school who I've seen a lot, and I have been attracted to him. He acts gay sometimes, but I wasn't totally sure. Well my friend and him are close, and she just told me that he came out. And he is attracted to me! He said he wanted to go to the dance with me! But the thing is, I dont know what to do. I am interested in him, but I've never gone for someone before. Should I just go talk to him? We haven't spoken before, and how would I start a conversation? Another thing is that he is a freshman and I am a junior. Is he too young for me? I didn't think so, but some people think that it would be wierd. I have the whole weekend and monday to think about what to do, and I don't know. Tell me what you all think.

2. Gumtree

Wait... he's a freshman and your a junior.

Well you just officially destroyed any understand I had of the american skool system :/

Oh, talk him lol

Tell him you're nervous and dunno what to do etc, no harm can come from it.

3. Mikeyy

Gumtree, think a year 9 and a year 11.

Lacri - I say go for it, I think there's nothing wrong with that age and year level gap (I mean, why would I? I'm a year 10 who dotes over a year 7!)

Start a conversation with him - be flirtatious, but not overly so. Just kind of get to know him, ask who he's taking to the dance.... and see where it takes you.

4. EM68

Ask him out! think about what you want to say and be yourself. Good luck! :slight_smile:

5. Lacri

Lacri Guest

Ok thanks all! I'll post what happens! :slight_smile:

6. george678

Great!I wish I had the chance.

7. Master Hade

Master Hade Guest

awww i say go for it... and post ALL the details.. for those of us without a love life, i live vicariously through EC

8. george678

I agree^^.You may be never get the chance again.

9. Lacri

Lacri Guest

Ok I'll definetley try to talk to him. Yesterday my friend brought him over to me to introduce me to him. Neither of us were expecting her to do that, and I think he was a little embarressed, but it was my first time talkting to him! So yeah I'll post the details of today's work. :slight_smile:

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know if I'd ask him out if you've never talked to him. At least not yet. But do strike up a conversation with him. "Hi, I'm Lacri. (friend) told me you came out recently, and that's really great. I remember how hard it was for me to do that, too." And away you go. :slight_smile:

Lex

11. Lacri

Lacri Guest

Actually that sounds like a good idea. I was thinking of maybe talking to him about coming out today...

12. Gumtree

Ooooo Lex you are on smooooooooooth gargoyl!

Oh oops my bad, back to OT, ditto on what he said.

13. Mikeyy

keep us posted, yeah?

cos i really think you have a chance!