1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by beckyboo19, Nov 29, 2014.

1. beckyboo19

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a female friend who has been having these strange but wonderful feelings about other girls, and there is this one girl in particular who she knows from college who she knows is gay but doesnt know if she herself is or if she should ask this girl out and that she is very confused about these feelings she is having.

2. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    First off welcome :slight_smile: . I am not to sure what to say to you but I have a thought or two . First off if it was me I would prob. try to talk to the girl that I liked and try to feel her out to see if she was intrested in me and what she is looking for if she was looking .If I got the feeling that she was intrested I would ask her out ! and go for it but thats me . I think that your friend needs to take things slow that way she can make sure what she wants . I wish the best of luck and I hope that somebody else here will have better advice for you .