1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I did it!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nekoko, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    SO today I am happy to report I finally came out to one of my sisters!!
    I'd invited my sister to lunch today with the express intent of coming out to my big sister! I sorta kept trying to through out the meal but the words wouldn't come... It wasn't till after we left and she started asking me about my relationships and stuff that I finally managed to say it. I'm actually happy to say that she was excited! She and I sat down in some chairs on the side walk in front of a cafe and started to talk. I told her about how I felt, how long I'd been feeling like that and she had so many questions that it just felt so good to answer! We even talked about my name, which she commented that Elissa was a bit close to her first name, something I hadn't realized and what mom was going to call me... The possibility of using April Estella seeming the most likely now! ^^ I actually learned more about her too, I had absolutely no idea but she is bisexual which she shared some stories about and it was fantastic to hear about something I didn't know about her! It felt really nice not to be the only one sharing!

We just talked about so much it's hard to believe everything I was finally able to share and speak so candidly about. We even discussed getting together and having her help me feminize and she offered to help me find support groups and come out to our other siblings... It was such a wonderful experience I didn't want to leave but it was cold out so eventually we had to part, but we made plans to hang out and talk some more next week! ^^ By the end of it she told me she was so proud of her "little sister" I started to cry... :tears:

It feels so good... I'm so happy to finally have someone in real life to talk to... QwQ

2. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations!! What a beautiful coming out story! I'm so happy for you! (*hug*)

3. Lanker

Oh my god that´s amazing!!! Congratulations dude, welcome to the "almost out" club (&&&)

4. BookWriter1994

Awe congratulations on Coming Out! I hope that one day soon I will be able to come out to someone! So happy for you!

5. Rainbows~Exist

Congratulations!!!! (*hug*)

6. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks everyone! ^^ A (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*) for each of you!

7. congrats little kitty:slight_smile:

8. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Congrats that is awesome ! I am so glad she is excited for you that is great news