1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

very confused and not sure why

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Iamgames, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Iamgames

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi first post here and first time I have stated that I may be gay
    now I am pretty sure that I am gay as I constantly have gay fantasies with guys that I have meet and never really understood the attraction of girls but yet get on well with most of them as friends. This has been the case since secondary school so I have kept my feelings secret for along time and it is starting to eat at me not telling anyone.
    Now the confusing bit
    I have no ill feeling's of being gay at all but yet I keep swinging from gay and bi. I know that I don't see women the same way as guys.
    maybe I just don't what to make this big devision on my own and come out as something that I'm not. I just don't know.
    I only know of one open gay guy and I do think he is cute so it does make it hard for me to talk to plus I only now him because he is a friend of one of mine that I have only known for 3 months as I am in university halls.
    Don't know if this makes sense to anybody.
    any advice would be amazing.
    just writing this has made me feel a little better.

2. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    First off let me start by saying welcome to EC . Now that's over lol I understand that your are confused and unsure what you want either men or women or even both its ok .You will figure that out when the time is right it will hit you and you will just know !! So take a minute to calm down and take a deep breath . As for the guy the you think is cute have you tried to talk to him yet ? If not maybe get your friend to invite him to go to lunch or something like that and the three of you get to know each other better . But that is just an idea . I wish you the best of luck my new friend

3. RainbowCranes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If there's anything to learn from these forums, it's that sexuality isn't very simplistic. Sexuality is something that has to be explored, and even when you're doing that things can come along and confuse you.

I'm not here to tell you what sexuality you are, because only you can determine that. Try not to pressure yourself too much to find out what 'label' you fall under, just relax and enjoy what you find attractive at the moment.

I recommend reading other threads on here and talking with other people, I assure you that you are not the only one on here questioning their sexuality. By expressing your true feelings, I think you will feel a lot better about it and maybe discover more about yourself.

4. RainbowCranes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people