1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What up with her does she like me?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CarysXx, Oct 12, 2008.

1. CarysXx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I use to fancy this girl (Jess) I mean i was totally infatuated with her. I loved her. I told her i fancied her and then she ended up going out with this boy, and I was pretty depressed about it When I told her,she was fine with everything. I was expecting her to totally freak out and never come near me again. But we still were friends about a few weeks ago I told her that I didn't fancy her anymore. but Ive just realised that I still do. But now i'm kinda curious cause i think she fancies me. She smiles at me tons, stares at me alot, laughs at me always saying that im really dirty minded. XD.here is some stuff that has happened recently.

She smiles at me tons, stares at me alot, laughs at me always saying that im really dirty minded. XD

Me: Hhhmm i think I might die my hair a reddish colour
    Jess: Yeah, i swear most lesbians have red hair
    Me:What the hell how can you know
    jESS:tRUST ME THEY DO
    Then like 2 weeks later she says:
    Oh yeah i think i either wanna keep my hair black or die it red
    OMG LIKE WTF

Somthing else, im teaching her guitar
    Jess: So why did you dump her
    Me:Just isn't my type
    Jess:Well what is your type
    Me: well i dunno...
    Jess: Oh yyeah people say you fancy me agian
    Me:What no i dont
    Jess: Didn't think you did people just say stuff like that,like im not a lesbian but i would go out with you cause your really cool.
    Ok im like right wtf moving on i was really embarrsessed

I had these leaflets for gays like me and she was like oh yeah i wanna read all the lesbian and stuff and i was like ookkk.she's also obbssessed with her boyfiriend she always with him whats up with her? Does she like me or what she recently been really depressed and wont tel me why WHATS UP WITH HER???

2. Louise

There is only one way to find out and that is to talk to her. Make it something light and jokey. If she hasn't dyed her hair red yet you could just say 'hey when are you dying your hair so that we can go out together' then see her reaction and take it from there, she obviously really likes you so give it a try.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dunno. Sounds like she likes you. But all I know about it is what you've told me, so you obviously have more data than we do. Just assume that it's a possibility, and move forward from there.

Lex