1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A plan in progress

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kingLaser458, Dec 3, 2014.

1. kingLaser458

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I've wanted to come out for a while. Badly! I'm mentally prepared for whatever may come. Good, bad, or otherwise. But how to do so was what I couldn't figure out. So I devised a plan. I don't want to come with some loud and proud attention demanding display. I just want to come out but let it happen naturally. Let me explain.
    Step 1: I set a gay pride wallpaper as the background on my phone and use it as often as possible throughout the day so someone will notice it.
    Step 2: Try and make sure the person who sees it first is a total blabber-mouth Twitter user who couldn't keep a secret even if you paid them.
    Step 3: Act like my newly found out bisexuality is no big deal so they don't feel compelled to keep it a secret.
    Step 4: (my current step) Wait for the news to spread like wildfire (which I'm positive it will since this is high school lol)
    Step 5: Let people think what they want 'cause I don't give a sh:***:t anymore about other people's opinion.
    Step 6: Bask in the relief of finally coming out.
    Step 7: dodge my parents until after college lol (still working on that)
    So as of right now, I told a girl on my English class about my sexuality and I know she loves gossip so I'm hoping this will all work out somehow. So does this sound like a good idea? A little constructive criticism would be nice. Thanks :thumbsup:

#1 kingLaser458, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seems like your pretty set on wanting to come out. How about just telling your friends one by one? Keep it simple and straight forward:eusa_clap

Or is that too boring? :tantrum:

3. ajsivy

seems like a good plan i kind of wish that could happen but im the gossip one in my socal group. and most people already know i just kind of want everyone to.

4. silk

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mean, it's super handy when people do the coming out for you :grin:
    I hate saying the words "I'm gay", Straight people don't need to say "I'm straight", so why should I?
    So my friends help me out, when we meet new people I'm introduced as: "this is [name], he's gay by the way"