1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BiGender?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, May 11, 2007.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

I feel that I am attacted to girls as if i was a girl. But the other half of me, the other half of my soul feels like i am a guy. So my guy side likes guys. But I'm not bisexual. My girl side only likes girls and my guy side only likes guys. I am my girl side moreso because I am physically a girl. So i date girls. But when i read things about gya guys or watch things (like in a video) about them i feel like i connect. I wouldn't want to change genders because i feel equally connected to both. I don't act very girly at all, but in the same i don't act as much like a guy. I am confused. What am I? I know that i'm gay. But I don't know what gender i am. I'm not transgender. I'm like BiGender. Does anyone feel that same? I feel so weird like i'm out of my mind or something. How can i like guys as if i'm a guy when i'm a girl? it's really bothering me... :frowning2:

2. Zec24

Writergurl,

Thats an interesting situation to be in. I'm sure it has to be confusing as heck. While I'm not attracted to guys as if I'm a guy, I do have problems seeing myself as a female. I have always felt almost like I'm genderless. I don't feel like I can call myself a female, but I'm not a male either. Unlike you though, I like girls like a guy would like them (I think), I least I know I'd take on a male role in a relationship. I guess I sound pretty confused myself. I've never met another lesbian (or at least one that identified herself as one in front of me) so its hard to compare myself to the norm. I doubt I would change genders either, it just wouldn't seem right I guess.

3. BiGendered85

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am bi-gendered, it can be confusing and mess with our mind if you dnt have anyone you can speak to or relate to. I am out as a Lesbian cuz i love girls. Being bi-gendered can effect everyone around you which also makes it hard for you to be comfortable with who/how you are. All that matters is you trust in who you are no matter how you identify. I am outcasted from many groups, people and situations due to bein comfortable with being bi-gendered. People say I'm crazy or that I have M.P.D or a sexual identity crisses, which I have neither. I am niether butch nor femme but both depending on the day or mood I'm in. I can be femme for an hour and switch it up the next. It's hard when no one understands fully about bi-genders, even relationships are hard when you're partner doesn't understand.

Wish I could another that can relate.

4. Lezbreal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I completely understand how you feel. I have been dealing with very similar feelings. I feel like I wave between being a man or a woman daily, if not throughout the day. I don't understand it and it can be overwhelming at times. I am trying to accept how I feel and who I am each moment I am faced with anxiety over my gender.

5. The Purple One3

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It doesn't matter what you are, as long as you just be what all of your feelings are! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

6. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i've been feeling that this is my "spot" on the trans spectrum for that past while. i feel male most of the time but in fantasy or in "sexual" thoughts i feel female. i have felt this female presence in my mind for most of my life and am only now recoginizing her and interacting with her on a concouse (sp?) level. accepting both parts of my spirit/soul as part of the whole has been both difficult and exillerating/liberating. i know this may seem/feel schinophrenic but it isnt, it is just how we are.

hope this helps.

7. birobigenausex

Yep, this is me, too.