1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A bit of advice please

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DEMD, Dec 4, 2014.

1. DEMD

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey, so I'm not sure where to post this exactly but something's been playing on my mind lately.

The other weak, I went out clubbing with my friends and when there met a guy when we were drinking (he knew some of my friends), we got on really well and ended up making out, albeit not for very long. He said he was just comfortable enough with his sexuality, so I just carried on. Later we were dancing and he said Ii was beautiful, we then started talking n Facebook and texting etc and we went out the following weekend together. He said things like "If I were bi you would be my type" like wtf? He also kept holding my hand and kissed me for a few seconds again! (with tongues)

He still says he's completely straight though and is just comfortable enough with his sexuality to do all those things, but it's confusing me, most of my other straight friends wouldn't do any of these things, even if drunk.

I find this guy gorgeous but he's slept with quite a few women and asks me advice because he likes a girl atm. I'm not even sure I like him, it's just all so confusing to me..

2. Gen

Gen

Being comfortable with ones sexuality is about not being affected or intimidated by the presence of members of gender or sex that they are not attracted to. It is not about being active with people we find unattractive just for fun. It sounds as though he might have a few curiosities, whether he is conscious of them or not, and uses the guise of the open minded, self-aware man as a way to test those waters.

Since you don't currently have feelings for him, then it is ultimately up to you whether you want to continue being friends with him. As long as you are able to not view his actions and comments as coming from a potential partner that is open and ready for a relationship and therefore prevent yourself from become romantically attached to him, then I would just continue taking everything with a grain of salt.

3. DEMD

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

I just am going to continue to take it with a pinch of salt, I'm just confused because most straight guys I know wouldn't kiss another guy. I'm worried I am slowly starting to like him