1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Think I Dun-Goofed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by PrettyNightmare, Dec 6, 2014.

1. PrettyNightmare

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ya. I just told my brother a few hours ago (he's the one I trust the most) that I'm about 85% sure I'm lesbian. It just occurred to me, that that's it. If I suddenly realize oh no that was just a phase or I was just confused (I don't think it is, but it could happen), how do I un-tell???? I told him I wasn't completely sure yet, and not to tell anybody, but if he does and my whole family suddenly knows, how the fudge do I come back from that if I realize im not les?? I can't take it back, it's out there forever now! Even if I tell him I'm straight, he'll always wonder and idk.. It's not like my family's against gays or anything, I'm just not 100% sure and I dont really want people to know yet.. I have no clue why I told him, I guess I just cant live with a secret.. Idek what I'm asking for here, advice I guess???

2. SouthernGeek

First, you said you trust your brother, and that must be based on something. Second you told him you weren't sure. If your brother is mature he probably knows it's common for people to question their sexuality.

Don't worry about things that haven't happened yet!