1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My dilema

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SakuraDovahkiin, Dec 6, 2014.

1. SakuraDovahkiin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I chased this boy because I thought it was fun, then got burned and it was not fun. (no details, no sex... just embarrassment.)

I don't even know what possessed me to do it, I didn't want to date him, really I just wanted to control him somehow... In some sick twisted way. Even if I was not sexually attracted to him, I just needed that control. And now that man has won over me. I hate that.

I solely dislike him now, but gosh, he looks like the only man that I have ever laid eyes on that looks so good... I want to keep playing with his heart for my entertainment. For some fun... Possibly out of boredom after the loss of my bestfriend... who in fact was a girl.

How the heck do I fix this? :/

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. Wildside

Wildside Guest

please don't intentionally hurt another person, no matter the reason. you will hurt yourself as well in the process. I guess I would have to agree with Andrew99: Therapy! Good luck with that.

4. SakuraDovahkiin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks. :slight_smile:

I'll talk to my counselor on the 19th... Good news though, I am slightly over it.

5. ABambi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Good luck with the counsellor. Don't play with his life. People aren't puppets XD