1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do you think i should do??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by musicXowl, Oct 13, 2008.

1. musicXowl

ok well this girl i like asked me out last week and of course i said yes but was completely surprised that she even liked me like that. so i was really happy. but then the next couple of days at school she was acting completely different towards me, like she didnt want me around and was kind of ignoring me. so i could tell something was up.
    ok so 3 days after she askes me out she breaks up with me =/ because her friend calls her and yells at her for rushing things and screwing everything up and that she doesnt even know me
    but i know shes been having a hard time with things because a bunch of her "friends" keep giving her crap about everything and just making her sad and confussed
    i mean i understand that we did kind of rush things but she didnt really give it a chance
    and today she tells me shes done with being depressed and letting people give her crap and that shes starting to figure things out
    anyways so we broke up after 3 days but she says she still likes me but she also likes 2 other girls
    ???
    and one of them i can tell she really likes cuz i saw them making out at homecoming =/
    that really hurt =[ cuz for some strange reason i still really like her
    and i want to try and make things work again but im not sure if she wants to
    but what ever
    so should i just forget about her and move on?
    what do you think i should do??

2. Starshine16

I know it may be hard to hear,but I think you should move on because she seems to me a very confused girl who really doesn't know who she wants.Wanting three people at once proves that she isn't sure of what she wants.If she truly wanted you than you would know that she wanted you because she would not be ignoring you or being convinced by her friends to break up with you.I know you really like her,but if she really liked you,she would make more of an effort to try and make things work with you without allowing her friends to influence her.

3. musican

i have to agree with starshine and also say that not moving on is probably setting youself up for disappointment and more hurt. you know that you arent the only one she likes and she ignored you and broke up with you. i think that you want someone that cares for you, listens to you and only you; dont give that up for her.

4. Starshine16

If you accepted this as what she could give you,then you would just be settling and no one should have to settle.You deserve someone who wants you and who knows for sure that they want you and only you.

5. musicXowl

thanks =]
    you guys are right
    i know i need to move on
    but its kind of hard to knowing that there might still be a chance she'll change her mind and want me back
    but im pretty sure thats not going to happen
    so im just gonna try and forget about her and move on

6. Sam

Sam

Just move on it's not worth it to even try with her.

Sam