1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Travel Thru Europe

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BitterEdge, Oct 14, 2008.

1. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I wanted to do some traveling alone while I'm here in Europe to some gay friendly cities. Can anyone recommend where to go/ stay/ I don't want to disappear and prefer to stay safe...help? I love to club/ dance and really want to meet some men my age.

2. Corny

Corny Guest

Uhh .. you need to be a bit more specific.

What kind of travel do you have in mind? Hotels? Hostels? Couches?
    Which countries do you want to do?

3. krazykyle

krazykyle Guest

Let's see I've been to most of western europe

PM me, I know Greece has a really gay friendly island, Mykonos and I've been there and let me tell you lol.
    Brighton- Where I studied when I went abroad for a year is the gay capital of the U.K. Its an hour outside of London just take the train from London Victoria if go through heath row. I'd recommend starting off in brighton and going to london after Costs about 25 pounds to take the train from london gatwick or london victoria and you can fly there just fly into London Gatwick from Athens on easyjet. It has sooo many gay clubs its ridiculous.

Paris is very open of course and is my favorite city in the world.
    Prague, Budapest, Rome, Milano, Venice, Berlin, Brussels are very gay friendly cities as well and I can tell you about them.

I can continue but i'd say def visit brighton.

4. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

Thanks for the advice...any good gay clubs in brighton?

5. Janvier

Brighton is the gay capital of England, but I'll leave the brits to help you out with that one.
    If you come over to France, drop me a pm, I know all the great clubs/bars in Paris :icon_wink

6. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

Paris might be fun instead of England...I sent you a PM.