1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appearance and personality issues.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mind Freak, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Mind Freak

I have this thing where I always want to look my best not for me but because I feel that if I look good then people won't notice the flaws and screw ups in my personality.

So I put a lot of pressure on myself to look "perfect" and I'm never satisfied because being realisitic no one can look perfect.

I'm trying to get over that but it's hard and I would like some advice if you have any. :slight_smile:

2. Mickey

Dress for YOU and how you feel comfortable! Sweetie,we all have flaws & screw ups. That's what makes us human. Please,don't degrade yourself. Just be you.
    With me,unless I have to dress up (wedding,funeral, hot date) I wear my jeans & T-shirts.
    Maybe I was the wrong one to answer this! lol!

3. Starshine16

I never dress up unless I am going to a wedding or party.I wear jeans and a t-shirt.If the people you like don't like you for how you dress then they are the shallow ones.You dress how you feel confortable and confident.

4. StandingUp

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I always dress so I am comfortable. It doesn't mean I always look my best, but then again if I am comfortable then other people will be more accepting of yourselves.