1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to my boyfriend...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 123Door, Dec 17, 2014.

1. 123Door

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Been with my boyfriend 3 years, and although I love him, I am gay.
    I am 22 he is 25 we live together, I need to break it to him soon as I found an engagement ring in the draw, and there is no way I want to marry him :frowning2:

I cheated on him the other week :/ with a women and it just completely confirmed my sexuality, except it has make me really want to get out there, made me restless.
    I told him I cheated and that it was a women, and he was mainly hurt he wasn't there, he told me not to do it again but that he was more turned on than angry. Wish he had just broke up with me, because no i have that added guilt.
    He classed it as a slip and I kind told him I as bicurious, but I am gay.

But I do love him, I enjoy sex with him to a point, just nothing compares to what that one night.
    What do i do?
    x

2. danielo21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    breaking up with him?

1. You are a lesbian
    2. You may love him, but not in the butterflies in the stomach way I suppose.
    3. You cheated on him

But be very clear in your identiy as a lesbian and state that you are not attracted to him, if not he is gonna think you may want to add some spice in your sex life as a couple or any nonsense like that.