1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dose it ever go away?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dudethere, Oct 17, 2008.

1. dudethere

Im 13 Im gay im at peace with it but im not at peace with the fact that every guy i see who i like could not like me or could not be gay or is freaked out by it and dosent want to be my friend any more.

There is this guy that im obsesed with but I only see him once a week and I can't stop thinking about him but I don't know if he is gay...and to tell you the truth im scared. I don'd know how he will take it when i say im gay and how to break it to him that I like him. I have droped soem pretty big clues such as being very exspersive and useing my hands and also smiling at him. I have watched him constantly and he dose look at my but I wnat more I want to be held by him and to kiss him and to love him but I don't know if thats what he wants.

I have a plan I have been taking so much advice and now I know what to say I was think of jsut saying and I hope he answers like this (when we are alone):
    <Me> Hi Hunter so my friends and I where talking about gay marriage I personaly think that it is a great thing, how do you feel?
    <Hunter> Oh, well I think its good too.
    <Me> I think it's great becuase I want to get married one day.
    <Hunter> Oh you mean your umm...
    <Me> Gay yeah and well umm I kinda have thishuge crush on you, and I was wondering if you might be even a little bit interestead in me. I'll do anythink for you I just eitehr need you to say: I am gay too, I'm sorry but I'm not gay, or the worst would be Oh I'm gay but I just don't like you.

I need some confidence builders please help me out thank you! :grin:

2. HighintheClouds

Hmm... I don't think that you should ask him like that. That'll only freak him out if he isn't gay and will still probably freak him out if he is. What you should do is just wait for the opportune moment and then talk to him about gay stuff. But don't reveal that you have a crush on him or anything. If you do, you're rushing things, and that's never good. Especially if you want to build a relationship.

Build a friendship with him first, whether he's gay or not, then after that if your feelings still remained then you come out to him (about your sexuality). Then after that come out to him about your feelings for him. It sounds painfully slow I know. But I believe that that's the best way to go.

3. Derek the Wolf

Uh...not a good idea. Let me point out an obvious fact. You're 13. Right now you're gonna think every guy is hot. Normal. Don't try too hard with this guy. If it turns out he's good then great for you, but more likely you're setting yourself up for disaster. Don't assume someone is gay because you think they are or you want them to be. And even if someone is gay, that doesn't mean they're ready to come out. So for right now, don't dive in head first. Maybe tell him you're gay first, let the news sink in, become closer friends, then see if you're ready to tell him how you feel. Good luck with it, no matter how you go about it.

4. george678

Yeah i am 13 too and that is a bit rushed well ask him have you got a girlfriend and take it from there.