1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to come out to my mother so eagerly

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by simpleLife, Dec 21, 2014.

1. simpleLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi all,

I only posted one thread so far, this is the 2nd one...

Honestly I didnt research tons of coming out advice and situations... I know there are good or bad there...

The reason I want to do this is because I cannot stop thinking about my sexual orientation all time; even though i try to think something else, but I still cannot stop doing it...

I kind tell myself, rather than being painful for a long run, let's cut it quickly...see what will happen?

I am 27 yrs old and will turn to 28 in 10 days...I really dont want to being single all the time...PLUS, I am ISTJ personality type which makes this situation worse...(shy, introverted, not that sociable )

Do you fellow think it will be too rush to do it? thanks a lot

2. CrazyAwkward

Hello :slight_smile:

If you feel strongly about it and you feel ready it could be a good idea to just let it out and tell her. You know your mom and your situation best. Do you think she'd react more positively or negatively? If she did react in a negative way, would you be prepared to deal with that? If your ready to face whatever her reaction might be, I'd go for it.

3. JessM98

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :icon_biggCome out when you feel completely ready, remember not to rush it. But, if you feel ready, you should go for it. Good Luck!