1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your life values?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BitterEdge, Oct 18, 2008.

1. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I have been thinking of many things recently. One being the direction of my life. I only have another year or so left of college and I'm trying to make up my mind about what the hell I want to do with it.

I am currently studying abroad in Greece as some of you know from the US. I am thinking of staying in Europe for another year or semester and then going back to school after that. The problem lies with working while I'm here and paperwork. I'd love to live in France or someplace similar, this would be an effort to find my true self. If I find someone, I might decide to stay here too, I think I have a lot of time left to do the things in life that I need to like finishing up my degree.

Any help on finding a place I can work as an English speaker in Europe for a short time would be helpful.

So I am wondering, whats are your life values and plans...do you believe in a concrete map?