1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

okay... dilemma.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mikeyy, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Mikeyy

I'm not going to beat around the bush. I'm in love with someone I shouldn't be.

I'm 15 and in year 10. He's 13 and in year 7.

And worse, he's friends with my brother.

He thought I was gay. I basically told him I wasn't, and he believed it. He's a complete sleaze with girls, but does act gay a lot.

In fact, he once asked if I thought he was gay and I said "well you do act a little too flamboyant to be straight...". He then proceeded to tell me "err... well then i guess i'm metrosexual (imagine saying it with a gay lisp)."

he caught me staring at his crotch while getting changed once too... i said I was looking at my shoe (which was in my hand at the time)

basically, I wouldn't mind him knowing I was gay if it weren't for him being friends with my brother. I'm not sure how he'd react, he seems a liiiittle homophobic... but has got gay friends.

and i don't really want my brother to know.

i just don't know if i can get over him. it's been months... like, 7 months. and it hasn't reduced or anything.

help.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably best to do the simplest thing - decrease time spent together. If he comes to your house to hang out with your brother, stay in your room, or leave the house.

Lex

3. MacAlex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    or tell him the truth if there's a chance he could be gay.... if he asked you and you denied it, he might have been trying to come out to you... you never know. you could at least tell him the truth about yourself and see if he comes back out to you or just accepts it.. or if he doesn't accept it, it'll certainly reduce the time spent with each other, like lex suggested.