1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help...please.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Chris, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Chris

Well there is this girl in High school(sophmore) and i like her and i was wondering how to ask her out. Also should i tell her i'm bi first or wait untill we a more serious relationship? Also she likes a kid in her gade and she has dated younger before(in my grade) and her ex is starting to hit on her again, me and her talk for atleast a good hour every night and she even when asked who is her best guy friend said me, i wonder if she would ever consider going out with me. All posts are apprechiated!

2. Gumtree

I think you should tell her first. If you enter a relationship with her and tell her later on, then it was the 'straight' Chris she fell in love with, not the 'bi Chris.

Whilst you might be the kind of guy that acts totally same around people you're out to as to people you're not, it could mean a lot to her.

3. musican

yea, i have to agree. i dont think it would be fair to either of you if you werent completely honset. if you tell her later she might be accepting, but angry that you didnt tell her sooner. of course only you can judge if you think she will be accepting, and if you dont think she will be, then why would you want to date her? i have never dated anyone and i know that its because ive always known i like guys but i didnt admit it. i felt bad knowing something, but not being truthful with people, but i didnt tell anyone because i was hoping it was a phase. bottom line, trust is important in relationships, if you want to go out with her i think you should tell her.

4. Mickey

Ok,not to sound condescending , but for two 16 y.o.s,the first two answers,where very mature! It's really nice to see people who have respect for others.
    Sorry,I can't do anything but agree with the posters. Tell her first.

5. Paralyzer

I don't really see how it matters.. if your bi or straight, the point is you like her, and should only like her. You can ignore your sexuality for the most part because it shouldn't matter.

Unless she's gonna start watching you j/o to pr0nz or something, then I don't think it matters. If you just want to be honest with her, than I'd still wait because if she loves you, it shouldn't matter. Just reassure her that she's the only human for you.

6. Ryesright

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't think it matters. I mean. If I was gay and dating a girl...it'd probably be best if I told her that I wasn't interested in her. You're bi. You like her. That's all that counts. If you end up with a guy someday, and she finds out about it, sure, tell her you've always been bisexual. Otherwise, I don't see how its relevant.

7. musican

thanks :slight_smile: not trying to have a big ego or anything, but i've always been more mature than most people my age. it makes me proud to be me.

8. Chris

Thank you for the replys the reason why i thought i might tell her later is be cause then she would know that i'm dedicated to her, which i am. Now i just need to know how to ask someone out! Of corse i still fantacise about alot of the men :rolleyes: :icon_wink.

#8 Chris, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  9. Chris

Ok, update the other guy did ask her out and they are going out, i think it will last a while, she's happy, so i'm happy, only a little jelious she has pretty well no clue that i am attracted to her but i think it culd work out between us. Anyway thank you! Keep posting please.