1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on telling a friend about crossdressing

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CaptiveLemon90, Dec 23, 2014.

1. CaptiveLemon90

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I recently came out to a very close friend as bisexual which was easy since she is as well. However I would also like to ask her for advice or help on crossdressing but that seems a lot scarier. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Adam1969

If she is right about your age and a good friend, tell her you'd like some fashion advice or maybe simply ask her about her favorite fashion magazines or youtube videos etc. If she is into fashion at all, she will probably be happy to have friends with the same interests. I think young women help each other with these things all the time. Maybe you should not refer to it as cross dressing though but merely... fashion advice!? Thats is really up to you. I hope some fashionistas post here to help you more! Good luck!

3. Wildside

Wildside Guest

ask her if she could teach you how to apply make up, if she wears any.

4. CaptiveLemon90

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    The fashion advice thing seems like seriously avoiding the truth which I really want to get off my chest. And I could also use the help.

5. Wildside

Wildside Guest

well, then just come right out and tell her that you really would like some advice or help with crossdressing. If you don't want to take an indirect approach, then just use the direct approach. make sense?