1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upset.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MOS KONIG, Oct 19, 2008.

1. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

It's almost a month since I broke up from my boyfriend Cedrik and so I met with a new guy which is the BFF of my friend from class. The problem is Cedrik seems very upset. He does not answering any of my phones, trying to avoid me I guess. I don't want him get upset. I need advice.

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I take it you're still friends with Cedrick. You may need to talk to him about it. Since it wasn't working out between you two, it's only natural for both of you to date others.

Lex

3. george678

Yer try and sit down and say your still like him.

4. Louise

Does Cedrick know you are going out with someone else? Maybe he just needs a bit more time to come to terms with your relationship and is not ready to talk to you.

It is not because you feel the need to talk to him that he necessairly has the same need to talk to you. Everybody handles these situations differently. Wait a week or so then send him a little message, if you still don't get a reply, back off, time is a great healer. I know this is a cliché but it is true.

Try to be discreat round Cedrick so that he doesn't have to see you with your new b/f coz that just makes things worse for him.

This may not be about you, he may have other things in his life at the moment that are troubling him but that he doesn't want to talk to.