1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Semi-outed (Possibly)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by radlesbian15, Dec 25, 2014.

1. radlesbian15

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well f*ck man. :frowning2: My best friend's boyfriend read her text messages and only told one person (that I know of so far, I messaged him but he saw it and never replied) that I'm gay and I'm really scared. The reason I haven't came out is because i'm NOT in a safe environment and i'm NOT comfortable with it. He doesn't even know me and he tells my friend Kassie, which I'm glad it was her because she's a decent person. BUT STILL!! He's a prick and I guess I should have magically seen this coming. The first thing he ever said to me was that I'm freakishly skinny and he's also called my best friend (his girlfriend) fat before and cheated on her. Now I don't know what to do because my best friend said she would say something but I doubt it. She's bisexual and he knows that too. I'm a really nice person and I'm bad at being mad but he f*cking outed me without my permission. He went too far. Mind you, I'm a fifteen year old girl living in the sticks where a guy was killed a few years back by my brother's friend's dad for being gay. That's where I live. And my brother is a homophobe. And I already go to cyber-school, I have one freaking friend, severe depression, and I was suicidal in the past. I honestly don't know what to do because I'm just so mad that somebody would invade my privacy like that and then tell someone!! :tantrum: I'm bawling my eyes out and I just have no idea what I'm going to do if this gets out. I'm already bullied in the first place and I don't need it worse.

2. Wildside

Wildside Guest

why should anyone believe what this guy says?

3. radlesbian15

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well everything is kind of alright now I guess. He only told Kassie. But I'm still really upset with him for invading my privacy like that.