1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*awkward laughing*... Oh god...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ryu, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Ryu

Ryu

Well ... I really need to stop opening threads like that ... Anyway, now I am comfortable with my orienration *semi-sarcastic cheering*. To put it simply, like most people here, on this here sub forum, I want to come out. I feel annoyingly confident though ... Anyways, how should I do it? Perhaps a text? I want to come out to a friend that's very close. I suppose it's a good thing that it's the holidays so that he'll have a week to get used to the idea... I also guess it's a good thing that on the last day of the term (for some strange reason) he just came up to me and said 'gay pride, dude'. Why, I have no freaking idea. Anyway, is it a good idea? To soon? Should I wait until october the whatever for coming out day? Wait until the new year? *hits head against nearest object*

2. Ryu

Ryu

Soo... I was just about to do it. I brought up my texts and the only thing I could text was raw...