1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating Help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JBlack007, May 16, 2007.

1. JBlack007

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello.

Im on this site because I have tried every avenue to find a piece of mind with the issue that im dealing with and I feel that this is the only place that I can let my true feelings out.

I came out at the early age of 18 to my mother, and ever since the day I decided to own up to my so called "gay-ness", I had been wanting to get into the dating world. I have only had a few guys that were interested in me in my life: and I feel like im ready to be in a relationship.

I have tired myspace, adam4adam, match: just guys, clubs: you name it....I have tired everything to find a guy that is looking for more than just a hookup. Im so ready to be in a relationship and it pains me that i see guys in love and they are only 17 and 18, and im going on 22 and have never been in a relationship ever. At least, nothing ever worth keeping.

I mean, what can I do?

What am I doing wrong? All my best friends say im hott....but yet Guys are never interested in me.

???? It pains me.....to know that i have yet to find anything in my quest for <3.

anyone know what I could do?

JBlack007