1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feel so bad

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by omnomnom, Jan 2, 2015.

1. omnomnom

at the party i met a guy and immediately liked him, I spoke with him, he's smart beautiful and shy, and his was with his girlfriend( I liked him but I did not even think that he may be gay. But after 2 hours of our acquaintance he says he loves me and started to hug and touch me and holding my hand, it was a pleasant surprise, but I did not reciprocate his affection because his girlfriend was watching. I am trying to write him but he act as if nothing happened. feel bad(

2. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like he may have been using you to get to her.

3. bigcityboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He may have been drunk. He was probably kidding about loving you if he had his girlfriend right next to him. You're probably over-analyzing your encounter with him and he's probably straight. It's better not to speculate and to get over him, rather than feel heartbroken over something that can never be, and that never was to begin with. Feel better, but maybe next time try to meet guys you know you can have a relationship with. Swooning over straight guys always ends in heartbreak.

#3 bigcityboy, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2015