1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love mess

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nathlovesyou, Oct 21, 2008.

1. nathlovesyou

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have been with my boy friend for 2 years now , i know this may sound weird but its like im getting bored of the same thing. For the past 3 months im Always thinking/dreaming of what my life would be single again . im scared im missing out in my youth , lately hes Always on his computer , psp , laptop or Something ... witch is making breaking up with him easier. Im young i want to be free , try new things ... is this normal or should i keep ignoring these feelings and just keep going out with him :S ... and to make it worst i came out bi to a few people earlier this year ... so to make my temptations worst i really want to experience with the same sex ... but if i leave him and go with a girl i don't want him to get upset i mean he is my best friend we have been Thur lots of ups and downs , this is REALLY hard and confusing what if i leave him and then miss him insanely :S ,,, i just don't know what to do !!

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You feel like your relationship isn't progressing, you're finding yourself disinterested, and you'd rather stop being his girlfriend but continue being his friend. I'd say it's time for "the talk".

Lex

3. Myke

Myke Guest

you definitely need to talk to him. Explain how you feel about the relationship and what you want, it may hurt his feelings but the outcome will be better for you and the relationship.