1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signs your friend might be gay.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by OtherMe, Jan 7, 2015.

1. OtherMe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, I was wandering what kinds of signs might hint that my best friend is gay. Or things that he might do to hint that he is gay. My previous post gives information on some of the things he does that I think could hint it, but I was wandering if you guys have ideas fro, experience things that people do or things that I might miss. Thanks - OtherMe

2. Compute

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Some of the main signs is if they show no interest in girls from what they say, for example if you ask if they have a crush on someone, they can often give it away from not having anything to say and acting very defensive, or perhaps if they're pretending to like a girl it can be pretty obvious. Also noticing where their eyes wander (who they look at the most) can also be a bit of a hint.

If you want them to be open with you, you'll have to make yourself very welcoming and perhaps express your acceptance in a way that doesn't come across as you pointing fingers at him :slight_smile:

3. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Dont read into signs, they can mean anything and they dont always mean that they are gay. The only way of knowing is if they tell you.

4. OtherMe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks, we joke about being gay and stuff but maybe I've got my hopes too high.