1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

25... still unsure

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mikea, Jan 7, 2015.

1. mikea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Maybe i'm different? i'd like to hear from anyone who may have similar feelings. I've always been attracted to females as long as i can remember and about 7th grade i started to think about men sexually and still do, probably 80% of time when i masturbate. i've been with a few guys just random hookups and enjoyed it but not to the point to where i wanted to do it again when they called back. I've always enjoyed guys but never wanted a relationship and always find myself "crushing" over girls and wanting to be with them, love them and hold them but never guys, its purely sexual

2. 0Marionette0

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't really relate since I am 100% gay. But I think you are just bisexual. Maybe you just crush over girls because of their personalities and haven't found a guy with a personality you like enough yet? I'm not exactly sure, but I would just say you are bisexual. I hope this helped at all. :/

3. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe your a Hetro-romantic Bisexual? Your just into girls romantically and like it both ways sexually?

4. sublimeprincess

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    See the thing about us bisexuals is that we see both sides of the coin and sway from one side to another. Our culture is so dichotomous (just look at the strength of bipartisan voting) that we think we need to be one way or another, but the truth is sometimes we simple can just like one thing one day and one thing another and prefer one type of sex/gender a whole bunch for a long time and then just randomly switch. You just like what you like in the moment, and it's okay if you like someone/thing else another day. The labels make you feel like you have to act a certain way to make sense of your promised label to whomever (your own ego or other people you shared how you identify?) , but maybe just let go of what the label(s) entail(s) and just enjoy the experiences you have with people. Your feelings are normal :slight_smile: