1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking a Risk?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Starshine16, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Starshine16

I have a bisexual friend who is in an open relationship with her girlfriend.I have been incredibly attracted to her since we met in my sexual orientation class.She's gorgeous,smart,funny and a blast to be around.I am wondering if I should ask her out yet or at least tell her how I feel about her.We are definitely friends,but I am not sure if she is as attracted to me as I am to her,if she is attracted to me at all.Would it be worth it to at least tell her how I am feeling even if I don't ask her out? Or should I just keep quiet and hope that the crush will go away.

2. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think you ought to tell her, but not ask her out, as she's in a relationship. If she wants to go out, it's her call, me thinks... good luck!

3. Mickey

I know it's not what you want to hear, but Rosina is right. Whether or not your friend is in an open relationship, don't get in the middle of it. And that's where you'll stay,it's a bad place to be.
    I know you care about this girl,but this is one time you need to think of you,first.
    You'll find the right person,this girl isn't it. Mickey

4. tashyyy

i think you should just tell her how you feel
    theres will probably be no harm in it
    and at least you will know her opinion of it :slight_smile:

5. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

Agreed.

6. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Well, if you're happy with the open relationship situation, and if you think she might like you (or at least be cool if she doesn't reciprocate), then you may as well go for it. But think carefully about those caveats first, they're important.