1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would Come Out if There was any chance of acceptance.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LiamP, Jan 9, 2015.

1. LiamP

I'm the type to assess the risks before I take them. So I'm more comfortable within the closet when I know peeping through the crack is safer than being out there and rejected.

---------- Post added 9th Jan 2015 at 08:21 PM ----------

Its more of a Not-today but maybe Someday situation....in the very far away future.

2. VIPInspirit

I totally get this as I've personally done the same in my own life. I was raised in a LGBT intolerant family and seeing as how my mother does not agree with being gay at all, I don't see the point in coming out when I know what the outcome will be, and it will be negative. And I'm not ready to deal with that yet. Though I do plan on coming out to everyone, it just won't be any time soon.

So I say take your time, when you decide to come out, let it be because of your personal decision and not because of outside sources pressuring you. :slight_smile:

3. LiamP

I'm glad there's someone else who gets it when I'm good and ready they'll know.