1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pansexual, here.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Obscura13, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Obscura13

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, I'm Seth. I just joined the forum. I'm Pansexual and was curous if anyone can relate.

I always knew I'd eventually tell everyone my feelings since I was a kid but even despite having an openly lesbian sister since I was 11 I am here at the age of 19 never having come out. And I mean it. I never even told a friend, not even my gay sister, until now. This is where I'm wondering if anyone can relate. I have reached a point in my life where I'm tired. I'm exhausted and bored of making these cover-ups for my sexuality every single day where I force myself not to look at hot men out of fear that my family and friends will notice. I'm tired of feeling like such a liar every time I utter the words "I'm straight". Before when I'd tell people I'm straight I felt relief and felt comfortable saying it because it pushed me further into the closet. Now it just feels like a terrible lie and I feel like I'm betraying myself when I say it. I'm to a point where I feel like I'm already out but the topic just hasn't come up recently for people to catch onto it. I honestly feel like the next time anyone asks me I'm straight I won't be capable of lying because I'm just so bored and tired of lying. Did anyone else reach this point? Of just being tired of the closet and not having the energy to lie? I mean, I don't even want the dramatic coming out experience. I just want to casually BE out already. This feeling began when I came out on tumblr. I had already come out to a Facebook friend, then another Facebook friend, then another Facebook friend, then in a Facebook group...then tumblr. It's funny because I feel like I'm coming out every time somehow asks me what my tumblr name is. I kinda like it that way. I can come out without the drama and anxiety. They go to my tumblr and they just know. But I think putting this out there was what finally made me realize I'm tired of being in the closet. I'd love everyone's input and thoughts. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

2. Chriswe

Well, I'm pansexual too. I'm pretty young though, so I haven't really reached that point in life yet with my sexuality yet but I do feel like this about my gender. It literally hurts every time I have to utter the words "I'm a girl." Because my parents are around. I just wish everyone knew already, it would best much easier.