1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yet again, my mind dosnt agree with my heart

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tashyyy, Oct 26, 2008.

1. tashyyy

yes, this is about the girl who i told i liked
    whenever i mention it to her
    all i reely get from her is
    "yehhh
    ok okkk"
    and stuff
    i meen, if someone told you they loved you and things, you'd support them or atleast say something along the line as thank you
    so it got to me
    and me and her argued
    shes going to a party tonight, and going on holiday tomorrow
    i wont speak to her for a week
    which leaves me more time to think about her, and get upset
    i hate this
    i dont WANT to like her
    something in me just does
    some of the things she says hurt me
    and i want to hate her
    but i cant help but love her
    i doubt anyone can help me
    but i need someone to talk to :frowning2:

2. Talk to me, I'm here :grin: Promise.

I know it's hard, but you're upset, and emotional, and being upset and emotional is not a very good state to be in when you are trying to make a decision or weigh up a situation. The time of her holiday may be a good thing, it could give you time to take a step back from the situation and take a deep breath and be able to make a balanced choice as to what to do from there.

But right now, you're upset, i can see from your post that you are uptight and tense, so put on some music, kick back and relax, and eat some chocolate and try to chill out, the more relaxed and the less angry you feel the better you will feel.

Feel free to message me, I'm here if you need me :slight_smile:

3. kh23172

Awww, talk to me, I'm always here! :slight_smile:

I'm having similar problems with a guy named Eric, you can read about him in the post I made in the Support & Advice section of the forums as well. I am in love with him, there is no doubt in that, but he is straight. He knows that I am gay, because I told him, but I haven't actually expressed my feelings for him -- mostly in fear that our friendship would be affected by this. It is so frustrating and I cry about it all the time, and I just don't know what to do..

4. Gumtree

Try and put into words that don't sound superficial why she should like the idea of you 'loving' her.

I think this will help you. :slight_smile: