1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm worried about liking her.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CazzieCRUSH, Oct 27, 2008.

1. CazzieCRUSH

Out Status:
    All but family
    I like a girl at work.
    She makes me laugh so much,
    She's got gorgeous eyes,
    A AMAZING SMILE,

Just, i don't think she likes girls.
    Plus, she's leaving in a few weeks.

It's crushing me,
    Cause she's been someone who's stuck up for me so much since i first started there.
    And she's just, an amazing girl.

Should I tell her this?
    Or just try and forget...?

I won't be on until tomorrow night.
    I've got work tomorrow and assignments to do.
    But I will be on

:help: please? :tears:

2. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Aww, you poor thing (*hug*)

Are you going to know her after she leaves work? Or is she movingfar away? Because if you're never going to see her again, I would not tell her. There's no pioint. Just enjoy you last time with her.

If you're going to continue to know her outside work... that depends. How well do you know her? If you're already pretty good friends, you could start by coming out to her. If she likes girls, she might come out to you too then. If not, then at least you know where you stand. After that, you just have to try and develop your friendship naturally and see what happens.

If you're not going to know her after she leaves, you probably have to resign yourself to the fact that this one got away. I'm sorry. I'm sure there'll be someone just as amazing who's right for you one day. (*hug*)

3. Louise

If she is the amazing person you say she is then I would tell her. If she moves away and you haven't said anything you will have to live with your 'what ifs'. If you tell her and she is not interested then she will tell you but at least you won't spend years wondering. If she is interested then you can continue your friendship at a distance and see where it takes you.

Like they say nothing ventured, nothing gained and it's a hell of a lot better than living with regrets.

4. lexie

i honestly think if shes leaving, its the BEST time to say something. because you arent going to have to deal with awkwardness at work if shes already leaving.

i say let her know but dont put any pressure on her, just say something along the lines of...'listen i just wanted to let you know that ive really appreciated everything you've done for me at work, i think your a really great person, and im gonna be really really sad to see you go, id really love if we could stay in contact if thats what you want too...' and take it from there. you dont even need to tell her how you feel straight away. if she doesnt feel the same when and if you do tell her, you can move on, maybe you can try and remain friends with her and in contact if thats what you both want.

wouldnt you regret not saying nothing if your never going to see her again, it would always be a case of what if for you, and maybe you would regret it futher down the line. if you like her so much and you are debating telling her, i say tell her.