1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm scared, please help me.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CrimsonRegrett, Jan 17, 2015.

1. CrimsonRegrett

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Someone, anyone, please respond. I'm desperate...

Recently I have steadily come to the conclusion that I am genderfluid. My husband has always known that I am bisexual and he is completely okay with gay, lesbians and bisexuals. The problem is that he is not nearly as open about trans at all. I feel like I should probably just keep it to myself and be a woman for him, and/or just stay in my pajamas when I feel like a man. I really need some advise on what I should do.

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! First off, it's great that you have slowly started to come out to yourself. I think the best course of action would be to start building a support network around you before letting your husband know. The reason being, when you have with him the conversation and should it not go well, or you feel you need time apart, you can rely on your support network for support.

Is there some support for transgender persons in your area? (*hug*)

3. CrimsonRegrett

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've heard of a support group in the area, but I can't seem to find any info on it. We moved here from out of state around a year ago so my nearest family is 12 hours away, and being an introvert I haven't made much progress on making friends.

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How would you feel about trying to contact the nearest PFLAG Chapter and asking them if they would have some leads for you?