1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Touch And Feel (PT.2)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rocking23, Oct 27, 2008.

1. rocking23

Hey!
    I posted a hot story a day ago and I was asked to update on the situation. To read up on the story and figure out what the heck I am talking about, you can do so by click here: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16555

So, like I had said I would see him at school as he is in one of my class and I did. I was waiting for the teacher to come upstairs and open the door. I saw him walking down the hall and when he saw me his face became a bit red and a large grin came over his face. Laughing, I said to him that it shouldn't be awkward and that the moment we had shouldn't change anything. After that and as the class progressed, nothing seemed to have changed between us.

He had also said that if I told anyone he would deny it, I reassured him that he can deny it all he wants, but that he and I both know it happened it was the only thing that mattered.

To go off on a slight tangent, I want to do it again! In Part 1 I had left out the fact that it was my first time touching another guy (in that way.) There is a sleepover we are all planning were he would be there too, I told him that we can have many more "moments" then. And BOY am I SERIOUS :lol: I'll post another update on if anything happens then.

I also got the vibe that he was a bit uncomfortable with my talking about it, so I'd best not bring it up at school anymore.

But one thing that I am very happy about is that there has been no "wierdness" between us. I feel like our friendship grown. I jokingly say that we are "friend with benefits" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Myke

Myke Guest

i was expecting more touching :frowning2:

3. rocking23

haha, ....well...me too =P
    But that will have to wait till the sleepover... 2weeks.. but I think this is a great time to love our friendship.

4. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

Ah, I'm so jealous!

5. JT

JT

Sooooooooooooooo jealous.

6. Mikeyy

Lucky you...

have fun at the sleepover.

*wink wink nudge nudge*

7. tashyyy

owww lucky you
    its good hes not acted weirdly or anything with you
    and you can expect him to not reely want to talk about it, its probably weird and new for him
    but thats reely good
    im so jealous ;[