1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex's

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MOS KONIG, Oct 28, 2008.

1. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

Last Saturday, my BFF had a birthday party with lots of drinks. It was a really outstanding party. My ex was also at the party. The night continued so as the time. We got drunk and I missed the last bus schedule. I told my mom that I could not come back to home so I had to stay for a sleepover at my ex's home. So comes the part that we got really close. His aunt was staying with them for a 1 week so he and I had to sleep in the master-bedroom on a doublebed. As the the night goes on, we could not sleep. I noticed him constantly looking at me all the time. He got up and closed the window. "It's a little bit chilly" said I. He got back to bed and cuddled to me. I couldn't resist him. After that we slept like a baby. In the morning his mother knocked the door and woke us up. We took our breakfast. Then we got separeted as he gone to his tennis lessons and I went home. Now at school, he acts like nothing is happened. I believed we had something going on. Cause I felt it. Suggestions?

2. lordjord96

Well It All Depends Do You Love Him Or Not?//if You Do Then Tell Him That!

3. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

It's a little bit confusing. Maybe, or not. I can't say it really. But, since him I dated many and feld in love with many. Maybe I do love him. But I fear it will not last for weeks, or even days.

4. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

Mayhap. He just drank one beer. But I've seen him drinking much more amounts of bier and still don't get drunk.

5. Gumtree

There's no way to know how you really feel in the short term.

There's only really one thing you can do.

If you think that you still have feelings for him; wait a little while, and if they don't go away then act on them.

I strongly suggest you avoid any sexual encournters with him in the future until you have sorted this out, it will just complicate things more.

6. Louise

If he is acting like nothing happened then for him it was probably just a desire of the moment, you to get on well together, you enjoy each others company, you had a bit to drink, were sleeping in the same bed. What happened is normal, two horny teenage boys sleeping in the same bed.

Don't read too much into it, it was an nice moment and that is all. If your friend wants to pretend nothing happened then it is probably best to do the same and chalk it up to experience. If you don't want casual sex, don't put yourself in a position where you will be tempted.