1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel sneaky!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Chris, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Chris

Whenever i go to the rest room at school i always look over at the other urinal to get a look at other penises and i am actually one of the smallest (in penis size) then at night i fantacize about there penises as i do something with mine. Is it normal? Is it wrong? Is it sickening? How many of you do almost or the same thing?:icon_wink

2. mattypants

a voyeur, you are?
    also, there are growers and showers, so observing size at a flaccid state isnt entirely accurate. just thought you might want to know...

#2 mattypants, Oct 28, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  3. littledinosaurs

Normal? not really sure.
    i know i don't do it.
    Wrong? kinda sorta? i wouldn't beat yoruself up over it, but would you really want other people looking at yours while you pee?

4. Nixon

a little weird ... respect the privacy of others

5. Paralyzer

Definitely not comfortable with urinals :[

But I have witnessed the elusive penis in action but I really rather would have not..
    I was walking into the boy's bathroom and a teacher was using the urinal closest to the entry way for whatever reason and as I was walking, my head was locked in a random position. When I walked in, it just so happens that that position matched where his dick was.. and it was pretty shocking at first because his was HUMONGOUS... like, seriously, he was hung :/
    It's not my fault though, he was basically flaunting it by standing such a distance away from the urinal. Either he wanted to show his gargantuan penis or it was too big for the urinal.. either way, I thought the faculty had their own private bathroom :[ Or maybe that was only back in middle school...

6. rocking23

I think someone needs to utilize the 1-3-5 rule.

7. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's certainly not unheard of, however you should try to respect the privacy of others.

Personally when I'm at the urinal I lock my eyes straight ahead, or start looking at the ceiling if there isn't adequate protection between urinals. I would be mortified if someone caught me sneaking a peak.

And when I'm at the gay bar, I always go to the washroom as a group... and take a stall...

8. gentlegiant4

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd recommend not doing it anymore. It can make many people uncomfortable, regardless of their sexuality.

And, I don't mean to alarm you, but word about stuff like that can get around pretty quickly.

9. Mikeyy

Well I'm not going to lie... I do it too. And yes, it's kind of pervy, but I'm not gonna stop any time soon.

Just don't get caught.

10. Janvier

I rarely go to public restrooms, the last time I went was in the boat coming back from England and one of the stuarts( I dunno what they're called in boats, sailors?? lol) was using the urinal, he was cute so I went next to him.
    I sneaked a peek and looked up at him, he was peeking too, he winked, I smiled but it was time to get off the boat and I already had a bf at the time so no fooling around :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I crossed his path when I was going down the stairs, he said goodbye, so did I and then we left.
    I don't ever perv on guys but that time was kinda fun :slight_smile:

11. Chris

well, most of the time i go to look at cute guys (jocks) they are my gay candy. And i haven't gotten caught because usually there will be a conversation going on in the bathroom behind the urinals because at our school we only have 3, i consider myself lucky becausee i am a peeker. Oh guess what......... tomorow (monday) one of the other PE classes is doing swimming, i have a few of them next to me! i am going to have a good day, they at some point have to take their underwear off, they van swim in it but they have to have a spare, then they're gonna probably shower oohhh, i gives me a stiffy just writing this!!! and i get where alot of you are coming from, i don't ant people to look at me when i'm "soft" because it is like a vienna sausage then so i end up and use my dirty images storwd in my brain to get a stiffy. but thanks for the replys!!!

12. Kryz

First of all, I was 13 at some point, so I know how much of a pervy can someone be

It's not wrong that you do this, it's part of your develpment. But socially it's kinda wrong coz nobody wants a boy looking at you when your peeing/showering.

I don't have a real advice here. Just don't do it so often :slight_smile:

13. Amy

Amy

:O

...icky-ness...

14. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't do it, but it's normal for a 13 year old to be curious, I guess. Just try not to get caught.

15. waitingsucks

It's normal to be curious about that sort of stuff (as already said above by others) but if it comes to the point where you're doing it solely for getting off, than maybe you should stop, I mean it's an invasion of privacy and has the potential to get you in trouble as well as making the other person really uncomfortable

now looking at someone in public (without staring) when they're fully clothed, that's a different story, and a lot more socially acceptable. I can say a lot more people do that.

but don't feel overly guilty, you're young just as long as you don't make it a habit

16. Chris

Well the swimming thing didn't work out because i had AEP (in school all day detention) because i missed my saturday detention because i had IMEA All District and i thought it completely unfair to get a worse punishent for it. So i wasn't in but first hour that day. It sucked big fury female monkey balls.

17. Markio

Yeah, I never trust bathroom urinals. Why would anyone voluntarily get up against a wall with their pants down?

But then I get all nervous about peeing listening to me urinate in the toilet, so I usually flush it to make a loud noise while I go. But then sometimes the flush is automatic, so I have to wave some toilet paper in front of the motion sensor and wait for the flush to activate before I can start peeing. Yeah, I'm paranoid...

18. Brandford

I used to watch one kid in my p.e. class undress everyday, same kid everyday, partly because i thought it was funny how uncomfortable he would get (i know its wrong but straight people getting weirded out by stuff like that amuses me) and partly because he was cute, he never confronted me, and no not fully undress just when he was taking off his pants and his shirt, never saw anything though

19. sdc91

Uhh, invasion of privacy much?

20. Chris

Well i don't go to the restroom at shool that much, i don't do it souly to "get off". And in PE we are wrestling, it's fun, my partner gets very awkward when i do a cradle (you have to go between the legs) and i'm completely closeted but he's super straight. Ang it looks really gay when we play "king of the ring" because it just looks like a big gay orgy. I told my friend oday that it was the biggest orgy he's ever seen, he started to laugh his a** off. And no i do not like the "physical" prt of it, i'm pretty good at it!