1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

part 1 of many to come

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mattx, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Mattx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Honestly It makes me feel amazing that you are taking time out of your day , or night. To read what I have to say. And hopefully you respond with comments etc. I'll start my story about 7th grade. I was 13 at the time not really having a care in the world except one tiny little inconvenient secret that I barley understood myself at the time. I'm gay always have been but never really realized it was happening. When I first started realizing my feeling's was about 6th grade. Guy friends would always talk about girls being hot and how big a girls boobs were. I would always laugh and didn't realize, guys are supposed to like those things.. I realized that day, I dont. I've tried going out with girls and kissing and dating etc. It's awkward and its because I'm GAY. Now you're probably wondering why does he keep saying he's gay. Well it makes me feel great beyond words it has took me so long to come to terms with liking who I am. And i've also realized I shouldn't have to come with terms to anything because, gay lesbian bi is the norm of the population it is what we are and who we are. Praying therapy anything that tries to make you something different is a lie. Ive tried running from who I am. But what the heart wants is very hard to escape from. What I'm trying to say Is as im getting older im loving myself and who I am more and more each day. I sorta got off topic with the story and that's my fault but i don't really feel like explaining my story when it hasn't even reached something exciting. So when something worth telling all of you does happen. Ill be sure to write a essay and post it on here:thumbsup:

2. forbiddenlove12

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm glad you are happy being yourself. Congratulations man! :slight_smile: