1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hoping, Nov 1, 2008.

1. hoping

OK so the guy i want to be with i sort of had a fight with him this morning over the fact of when will we get together for a coffee or whatever and it gradually spiral from there he misunderstood get together as me being his bf now and he said im moving too fast and even though that is not what i meant.
    Its incredibly confusing when he sends me txts like '' hey sweetness ive been thinking about you and i smile, take care my gorgous guy'' or he says about wanting to hold me in his arms and keep me warm and then he goes on about he only wants me but then he turns around and says that from 1 thing he misunderstand im moving too fast even though he has said to me he wants to be with me for a really long time and he has things he wants to do together like teaching me to ski next winter and im so fucking confused

2. littledinosaurs

I'm sorry, it sounds like tons of miscommunication. Hope you can fix it.

3. Myke

Myke Guest

It seems like hes giving you mixed signals. I think you should talk to him about it.

4. trikuriboh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This reminds me sort of what my friend went through with her girlfriend the only advice I can say is to try and talk it out with him and when he cools down a bit. But if he continues with this weird behavior of mixed signals I think that you should just move on and forget him. But hey that's what I think not what you think. When it comes down to it do what you think is best.

5. Gumtree

Perhaps you're not the only confused one.

People don't send mixed signals on purpose.

6. Mikeyy

Sounds clingy... maybe he regrets saying those things to you, and he's trying to make up for it by asking for your endless attention?

Sounds like you two need to sit down and talk through how you're feeling about this relationship.