1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My past is coming back to haunt me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cm25, Nov 3, 2008.

1. cm25

cm25 Guest

k so like a year and a half ago I wiz good friends with this boy. Well call him c. So me and c went to a museum in Chicago and stayed at a church I. A hall with a group of people. Well me and c got bored and went upstairs. We walked into a room with a big table in it, I don't think it wiz holy or anything I think it wuz a ccd room. Well let's just say m came onto me and things happened... I won't go into great detail. Well afterwards c hated mms for some reason(after the trip cuz we were rily close during it) and we hvnt got along since. Well my bf who knows I'm gay is goin out with him and she said symthin bout him bein a whore and I said omg he's an egotistical jack?!£¥!!! Well she than said hmm seems like u have some sorta history with him (knows I'm gay) and I said no but she keeps bringin it up and she's prolly gunna ask c and get me beat up on accident. Well how am I gunna stop her without telling her cuz Noone knows that me and c did stuff Exept us. What do I do help me

2. Gumtree

Could you please rewrite that in english - or could someone translate for me?

3. Trystan

if you're alright with like one other person knowing and you think you can trust her to keep it secret, then tell her the smallest amount you can get away with to stop her saying the wrong things... that's really all I can saying without understanding more of the situation
    hope that was vaguely helpful

4. SamAlex728

Okay, I've tried my best to sort through this horrid grammar, gibberish, and chatspeak.

I may be off, but that's not my fault.

5. cm25

cm25 Guest

Lmao ya srry bout the chatspeak and bad grammar I'm typin this on my phone so I cut it down cuz its hard to type all that an the symbols. And ya that's what I wuz tryin to say thanx for translatin. And ya I want to tell her like a lil bit but I still don't know if I should or not.

6. Mind Freak

I say just leave it alone.
    The more you press about the more she's going to wonder.

And she might have been kidding.

And if word gets to him, he'll probably just deny it and that should be the end of it. If it does escalate then I don't know what to tell you except don't let him walk over you. : )

7. cm25

cm25 Guest

ya thanx everyone 4 the advice. Ur prolly rite mind freak I'll just sorta put it outa my mind and it'll prolly just blow over. Thanx