1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to find other lgbt people?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by xxaquaxx, Feb 8, 2015.

1. xxaquaxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've heard that by just going to a gay bar, you can find other lgbt people to hang around but I'm not like the "life of the party" type person. How do people in same sex couples even start dating outside of a bar for instance? Do i have to wear some type of clothing that suggests that I'm gay/bisexual?

I'm 23 now bisexual and have never dated, not even a man, and I'm finding that I'm more attracted to the same sex then I am to the opposite, but I'm just getting depressed at the limited amount of options I feel like I have. I see other same sex couples but I can't just go up to them and ask them out of the blue where they found their spouses?

On top of that, there are many lesbians who don't like girls who classify themselves as bisexual.

2. lily42

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    personaly i would just go in and if anyone says something imma be like "you got a problem with me then dont talk to me" thats just me though

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    #3 jay777, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2015