1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best friend??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jman77, May 20, 2007.

1. jman77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    first sorry this is really long
    about a month ago in english class we were all working on a poster about a book we had read. first i hate all these pointless projects like comic strips because i feel like its pointless and next year we are going to be in AP and i dont think we will be doing that... anyways my partner was coloring the letters and i opened my math review book because i had nothing to do at the moment. then my teacher comes behind me and hits me in the back of the head. she asked why i wasnt doing anything and i told her why. i had to do a double take because i couldnt believe she hit me. she did it again later and to another person. so my family is pretty mad because well teachers dont hit kids. in addition she lets people and makes fun of the holocaust calling it "poetic license"... she also makes fun of kids and a lot of inapproprite stuff.... so anyways my mom called the school and i have to go in and say something if we want something done so................ the way it is going to be is they are going to call down students that saw so one of my best friends was sitting right there so i asked her you would say she did it right? i did it just to make sure but she said no. :dry: so i am furious i thought she was my best friend but she said she likes the teacher. i know i would do anything for her or anyone of my friends. we have been best friends for 4 years and for a teacher we have known for 9 months she just blows me off and says no in a serious situation. i have this feeling that i cant explain but i had it before. it was with another of my best friends that wasnt talking to me that much anymore. we had been best friends for 9 years and now we talk every... um yea not that often. so am i over reacting or should i be mad? oh and should i do anything about the teacher? she is mostly liked but alot of the things she does i really dont think are professional... the hit wasnt "i am going to kill you" but it wasnt that soft either... :confused:

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    The teacher's behavior isn't professional. If you feel you should say something, then do it and forgive your friend for making her choice for not saying something. We really have to respect others' decisions.