1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My pregnant fiance doesn't know

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Lullaby, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Lullaby

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am transgender, and my fiance is pregnant. I fear that if I don't tell her soon, that I will lose an opportune chance. Any advice?

2. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So you're MTF but are interested in Women? I would tell her sooner rather than after the child is born. You don't want to get married and have a child only to have a possible breakup. Seeing as your interested in women, is there a possibility that you gals would stay together.

3. quotefanatic18

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think it would be best for you to tell her as soon as possible, definitely not after the baby is born... However, please wait to tell her until after she is at least three month's pregnant since before that is a precarious time for the pregnancy - and therefore no undue stress should be put on the expecting mother (for the sake of the baby).

Best of luck!

4. Wildside

Wildside Guest

I would tell her as soon as possible. She needs to know and then the two of you can figure out where the relationship is going. If you're interested in women, do you feel like you're a lesbian?