1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Dunno What To Do! ='(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Phixit, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Phixit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok so as the title suggests I Dunno what to do!
    My new boyfriend kissed another guy and everybody saw it so there’s no denying it or anything. But alcohol was involved so I dunno if I should just forgive and forget it or what!
    I am so confused I Dunno what to do! I have people saying it was only a kiss, I have others saying dump his ass!
    Should I forgive him because I mean boyfriends for me are like few and far between!
    It seems as tho gay guys have a habit of cheating on me!! So should I just forgive?
    I’ve really Dunno what to do!!
    :tears::tears::tears::tears:

2. lordjord96

i think you should give him another chance because there was alcohol

3. Jim1454

How old are you? How long have you gone out with your bf? Why do you have a history of dating guys that cheat on you?

4. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

I'm sorry to hear that. Here are some things to think about.

Did he apologize to you? Did he try to deny it? I mean, if he cared at all, he would have approached you right after any rumors started circulating. If you have to ask him if he is sorry, he probably isn't.

Also, continuing to date someone just because you don't date often is terrible. You are worth more than a bad relationship. I think, you should become more comfortable being alone. If people have a habit of cheating on you, it may be that they think they can take advantage of your low self-esteem.

Buck up, kiddo. There's a whole world out there! You don't need that trash.

5. Jeimuzu

Talk to him. You need to learn to judge him yourself. We don't know the guy, and clearly even your friends don't know what to do.

Do you think you can forgive him and be happy? That's the $1,000,000 question. What will make you happier? Ditch him or keep him?

#5 Jeimuzu, Nov 10, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  6. Dark Secret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't stick with him just because boyfriends are few and far between, but, at the same time, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater without first hearing his side of the story.

As you say, alcohol was involved so it could have been an innocent peck on the cheek which has been blown out of all proportion - the chances are that the onlookers had been drinking too and this would impair their recollection of the event.

Give him the chance to explain and base your decision of where you want to take the relationship from his response.