1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tumblr..?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by choirsmash, Mar 8, 2015.

1. choirsmash

So someone on tumblr suggested a selfie week, but it's kinda controversial right now since there's a "whiteout" day. I agree that we don't need a whiteout day but there's an LGBT+ day that I was thinking of participating in. This, of course, would require me to come out on there and I have 2 or 3 friends that I see every day following me. They are pretty accepting, but I don't know if I should do it. Anxiety is making me overthink it way too much. Advice?

2. Yami

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think you should do it if you feel like you're somewhat ready. It's a relief to come out :slight_smile:

3. choirsmash

The biggest problem I see is that the friends following me are my roommates for this trip we're going on. Like we leave on Friday and we have to share beds so I don't know how they would react. Although, I have reason to believe one of them is a lesbian based on her tumblr. I dunno, maybe I'm just thinking too much