1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please, I'm 15 and shy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MrCookie, Mar 8, 2015.

1. MrCookie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm pretty shy and ive been trying really hard to come out about my sexuality (Bi) and my effeminate side because I am usually called gay anyway because I act like a girl and never know I am. I'm not usually called anything because no one cares but I've told about 7 friends and it's pretty easy to come out now but I want people in general to know, I don't care if I'm treated wrong and all that. I just want the local population to somewhat know what I am. I don't know how to tell strangers and I've thought about telling the people who know to tell others but I need to get conformation that this will work. Another reason I want more people to know is because I've dated girls and all that stuff and I am very curious about what it is like to be with a guy and it will just feel good in general so any help is very, very, very much appreciated!

2. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One way to be out is to wear a bracelet for your sexuality. One example is a bi bracelet

[​IMG]

3. JooBooGoo

Well some ways you can make coming out as painless as possible are...
    1) Wear rainbow clothing (ties/bow ties, bracelets, shirts, etc,)
    2) If you are currently dating someone (in your case a guy), hold hands, make out with him with your friends.
    3) If you want to be formal old school, write a mass email to all your friends and/or family.
    4) Bake a cake/ cupcakes with rainbow icing or rainbow interior.
    5) Change your computers background to a rainbow pride flag and let your friends borrow it.
    6) Let someone borrow your computer without clearing your browser history.

And this tiny list BARELY scratches the surface on ways to come out, so get creative! And it might not be a good idea to come out to people you barely/don't know, because you don't know how that will react.